Thursday, October 2, 2008

Adding new pieces to collections...

I have been quite the busy bee this past week. I have been a non stop jewelry factory pumping out jewelry for my show this weekend. I have been stocking up on my best selling items and adding a few new pieces to the mix. Here are a few pics of what's new (leave me a comment and let me know what you think). The top 2 pieces are new items for my grapevine collection and the 3rd image is new to my rose collection... you have to come see me at show to see the rest!




The Festival of Fine Craft is this weekend at Wheaton Village in Millville, NJ. It's a great show and you should really check it out. All of the work exhibited there is top quality and it takes place in a great setting. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...