Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My necklace in a dust jacket photo

A few years ago I did a Christmas swap with artist Alana Bills. I traded her one of my rose necklaces for one of her hand painted scarves. I gave the scarf to my mother and Alana gave the necklace to her sister who is an author. Her sister loved it so much that she plans to incorporate it into a book for one of the characters to wear. I do not know if she has done so as of yet but I just heard today from Alana that her sister, author Rachel McClellan, had a photo shoot and she is wearing my necklace (if you click on the photo below you can see a larger version and get a better view of the necklace on Rachel). The photo will be used in the dust jacket for her books! I am looking forward to seeing (and reading) about my jewelry in the near future! Thank you Rachel and Alana!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just came across this. I must say your necklace is my favorite. I wear it all of the time. And the two novels I wrote the necklace into will eventually be made into a book. Because it was my first book I ever wrote, it needs some plot love. My publisher said give it some of that and they would publish it, sooo... as soon as I get finished with the Fractured Light trilogy, I will do just that. Can't wait to promote your jewelery because it rocks!

Michele Grady said...

Rachel thank you so much! And I can't wait to read your book! Please let me know when it is finished. Good luck with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...