Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2010 Philadelphia Flower Show

This past week was the annual Philadelphia Flower Show but since my camera and computer were not getting along at the time I couldn't post any pictures. Now they both seem to be back to being friends and are allowing me to download my pictures again...My uncle is a member of one of the groups exhibiting there and got us exhibitors passes so me and my sister went to check it out. This was one of my favorite exhibits. It was called "box" and was made up of stacked metal shipping/storage containers. Inside of each container was a different floral display.


This is the dining room inside of one of the containers. I would love to have this as an outdoor space!

close up of the table "leg"

This is a close up of part of the outside "alley" that was created along the back side. The contrast in colors of the graffiti and the flowers really caught my eye!



inside another "box"...the white on white was really pretty despite the "mess"!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...