Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 ring a week challenge

In 2010 I came across the ring a day challenge while messing around on Flickr. The challenge was to make one ring a day every day for the entire year. By the end of the challenge you would have 365 different rings. Being such a ring person, I thought it was the COOLEST idea ever and wanted to join in but I didn't come across it until day 115 which put me VERY behind :(

On Jan 5, 2011 I decided to check out all the completed rings in the challenge. There were a lot of rings and it was great to see all the creativity that just came oozing from everyone who participated. Much to my surprise I also discovered the ring a week challenge (RAW) for 2011. Needless to say it was something I HAD to participate in. Although the first week in January was almost over when I discovered the challenge I was able to submit my first ring made from bulls eye onyx and sterling silver. I hope I am able to follow through and complete the challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...