Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Recovery and Vacation

Well, I'm finally recovered from the BMAC show in the Phila. Convention Center over the past weekend. Not only did I pick up some new accounts in states I am not yet represented in but I also met some really talented artists from all over the country. I redid my booth display for this show and I really love it! It looked great and it was a hit with other artists as well as buyers. (That's a picture of it to the right. ) It was great to see some of the friends I don't get to see very often and to hang out with some new ones!





Saturday night I also went to the opening reception for the "Peace and Politics" exhibit that my "Broken Heart" necklace was in. I went with my sister-in-law, Heather, who was in visiting from NC (and helped me at the show) and also with my new "neighbor" Jamie (from Austin) who was in the booth next to me. This is a picture of the piece that was chosen to be in the exhibit.
There was a photographer at the exhibit so we'll have to wait and see if any of the pictures of me or my work will end up in print. Anyway, all in all it was a fun weekend. Well, I'm off to see what I can get done in the next few days before I am off again. This time for a vacation. I have lots to do and not much time to get it all done....You'll have to check back to see where in the world Michele went! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...