Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hannah gets the creative juices flowing....

Well I was supposed to do a craft show today (that I really was not in the mood to do) but due to hurricane Hannah and a tropical storm warning here in NJ the show was postponed until tomorrow. (Not that I really want to go tomorrow either.....I don't like doing shows. It's a lot of hard work setting up & breaking down a booth especially when you have to get up so early). The hurricane wasn't as bad as they predicted but I am glad they decided to postpone the show. It rained all day and this event is outdoors so it would not have been fun. So instead of working outside today I worked inside and made some new jewelry. I still haven't made the pieces I've had scribbled out on a piece of paper since August but at least it's a start! I actually want to stay in my studio all night just to create some of those pieces but if I do, there is no way I'll be getting up at 5:30am to go set up my booth! So it's an early night for me tonight... Hopefully tomorrow will bring sunny weather, lots of customers and maybe even some new ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...