Thursday, April 15, 2010

My first survey....

So yesterday I came across a marketing blog that talked about different ways to find your target market and to find out what your customers want. One of the ideas was to come up with a survey of questions which you could ask people to fill out so you can learn more about your work, what customers liked and didn't like, etc. So I did just that. I came up with a few questions that would help me which way i should take my next line of jewelry. Should it be shiny or oxidized? Should I use stones and if so what colors? And other questions like that. So far I have received answers from 9 people and still have 6 more days to go before the survey closes and I can tally up the results. If you would like to take the survey you can find it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...