Friday, March 18, 2011

change is good....

I still want to have affordable jewelry for my customers but with the price of silver changing daily and going up and up I have had to rethink some of my pieces. Over the past year or so I have been slowly adding more color to my pieces by using different metals with the silver and semi precious stones that I have used for years. Mixing the metals along with adding texture and dimension to the copper, brass and silver is not only fun but I really like the results I am getting! Sometimes when you are forced to make a change it all ends up good in the end!


chyrsocolla, copper, sterling


montana agate, onyx, copper, sterling


sterling, brass


copper, sterling, amethyst


brass, copper, sterling

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...