Thursday, April 28, 2011

Etsy Metal Charm Swap 7 Charms

As you may know, at the last minute I was invited to join the Etsy Metal Charm Swap 7 .  I made a bunch charms that were the mini version of my "Constricted Heart" Necklace. I sent my charms in and received back a box full of new charms, one from each of the participants in the swap. I was so excited to open my package! This awesome photo is of all the charms from all the participants from all over the world. It was taken by Victoria Takahshi who takes way better photos of jewelry than I do!
left to right, top row
1. Victoria Takahashi of Experimetal
2. Michele Grady of MicheleGradyDesigns
3. Shae Freeman of CitizenObjects
4. Inbar Bareket of InbarBareket
5. Ann Jenkins of Tuizui
middle row
6. Lynette Andreasen of Assymetry
7. Kira Ferrer of KiraFerrer
8. Reagan Hayhurst of ReganHayhurst
9. Elizabeth Scott of ESdesigns
10. Meg Auth of SimplyMega
11. L. Sue Szabo of LSueSzabo
12.Andrea Ring of AmuckDesign
bottom row
13. Su Trindle of QuercusSilver
14. Maggie Joynt of MaggieJs
15. Nina Gibson of NinaGibsonDesigns
16. Ruby Iacuaniello of Iacua
17. Stacey Hansen of WildFlowerDesigns
18. Shannon Conrad of RubyGirl
19. Kathryn Cole of KathrynCole

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...