Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Multitasking....

Today I am multitasking and actually working on two blog posts...one for is for this blog (you are reading it now) and one for the Etsy Metal blog, which I will post tomorrow. As you may know I have become the curator for the next Etsy Metal charm swap (CS8). Well, part of my job as curator is to keep the world updated on the progress of the participants. I post every Thursday on the Etsy Metal blog and there is a lot going on so don't forget to check out tomorrow's post! In the meantime if you have not read any of my prior CS8 posts you can catch up here and here :) And while you are there, don't forget to check out all the other great posts by other members as well! There is a lot of great info, tutorials and all kinds of jewelry related posts being blogged about daily by members from all around the world!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...